Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 03:57 AM   #1
rlwhit
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3189
Good Morning

To all you Q campers. I wish we were there to welcome you. Toni and I were one of the five who started the first one. Thanks Doug for being the first wagon master.

Wish you had warmer wx and less wind. But that is the desert.

The Doc said I needed to stay home this winter to get fixed. (not that kind of fixed). So far the white coats haven't been able to fix anything. Drat, we could have been freezing in Az.

WARNING! If Dave Anderson offers you some of his home made scotch, be careful, you may not remember the rest of the happy hour.

Sit back and enjoy one for me.

Dick and Toni

Old 01-15-2013, 04:23 AM   #2
BusyCarol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12641
Thanks for being one of the 'founding families' of the Q! We haven't left yet as today I am substitute teaching for my son's school. We leave at 3:30PM today (hopefully) and we are looking forward to it! Wish you could be there! Hope the docs fix you up good and get you back on the road soon!
Old 01-15-2013, 04:34 AM   #3
steelpony5555
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12096
Hope everyone has a good time after some of the rough starts some have had, and hopin the weather decides to warm up. My Doc decided I should not go either, the least he coulda done was tell me before I had the rig packed and ready to go. Says I got an electrical problem in my wiring and need to get wired up to a pacemaker. We were really looking forward to our first time at Q and meeting all that I talk to on line and for our first real time boondocking. Oh well hopefully next year will be better.
Closed Thread