Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 08-01-2009, 03:00 PM   #61
Waynem
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7673
I miss the banter that Brad brought to the forum. It made it a little less stiff. I guess we will never know. The last post I can find is in Apr 09. Unless Brad or the Administrative staff wants us to know, we can just keep beating our heads against the computer screen. The only thing it will get you is a headache.

Bye Brad! We all miss you - well most all.

Waynem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #62
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
I agree with Al that we have lost a valuable, knowledgeable member. I will not question the administrators or moderators of the forum, since I am not privy to the unknowns associated with this or other disagreements. I will offer that even if this is a privately owned forum, that some of us make contributions to support it and do deserve to know where we stand in terms of the possibility of a lock-out over a difference of opinions. That is what this country was founded on. I also received encouragement, ideas and a multitude of help from Brad. I was overjoyed at learning of his overcoming the health issues that he was experiencing, and e-mailed or Pm'd him to let him know that he had at least one person praying for him. I miss his input, I miss his sarcasm (most of you know that I have a touch of that as well), and I miss his sense of humor. I hope that if I ever say anything that the administrators of this forum disagree with, that at least I have the opportunity to explain my views and retract them if it is something that is said in the heat of the moment. I enjoy posting, enjoy reading, enjoy following the adventures of new members as well as old, enjoy the projects that we undertake and hope that this forum continues to provide the same for many years.
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #63
tom41
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6363
Brad is and will always be missed on this forum. His postings were most always informative, and some would make most people laugh, for Brad had an insight that would enlighten most people. He has helped me several times with little things and just reading his posts on the "mod's" he has done on his trailer. It seems that some people are so "serious" in life that they miss so much until its to late. Brad could be serious when needed to be, but he also had a colorful and funny side that could roll you on the floor laughing. Brad , to me is not a bad guy as some would want to make out. Like myself, he is outspoken and to what he believes, for the last I heard this is what made America great. There will never be a time when every one agrees with each other, that doesnt mean either is wrong. When typing on here or elsewhere, words can be taken out of "text" and there meaning. Words that are written or typed can be turned completely around from there orignal meaning. The same words can be spoken in person and be a competely different interputation. I also know why Brad was locked out. I also don't post on here much anymore, nor do I post carvings anymore. I still read "some" of the forums from time to time and I have made several good friends on this forum. So, to some, do not be so fast to "judge" someone until you know the facts. I have had my say, and I know Brad is doing well, so like everything else in this old world, this will pass also. So every one travel safe, smile and "live like today is your last day on earth" for you never know!
thanks
Tom
tom41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:21 PM   #64
rvghostdriver
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #4518
Why do you all carry on so and not just let it go. Brad may be a nice guy sometimes but he did something bad probably more than once so they took him out of here. You say you know what he did and it wasnt bad but you don't know what he did unless you are the adminstrater that locked him out of here or else you know only what Brad says he did and not the other side so don't say you do. Geewhiz this is a unbeliveable thread of posts. It sounds like a funeral where you say all these nice things but you don't say the bad things. Let it go for Petes sakes.
rvghostdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #65
CasaDelSol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8563
MHO is that Brad was knowledgeable and he made me laugh. This may be a private forum, but people here need to get a life. This isn't life or death just people trying to get some info and enjoy each others company. I don't know what his "offense" was but I for one will miss him....Joanie
CasaDelSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:45 PM   #66
BigAl52
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4977
Ghostdriver
I saw both sides. Perhaps people are carrying on as you put it because they don't agree with it. I say what he did wasn't bad because I did see both sides. Unbelievable maybe but I call it honorable. Honorable because there is alot of peolpe here that thought that much of what I know is one fine person. Al
BigAl52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:48 PM   #67
simonsrf
Montana Master

M.O.C. #3120
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by rvghostdriver

Why do you all carry on so and not just let it go. Brad may be a nice guy sometimes but he did something bad probably more than once so they took him out of here. You say you know what he did and it wasnt bad but you don't know what he did unless you are the adminstrater that locked him out of here or else you know only what Brad says he did and not the other side so don't say you do. Geewhiz this is a unbeliveable thread of posts. It sounds like a funeral where you say all these nice things but you don't say the bad things. Let it go for Petes sakes.
Let it go?? Brad spent his own time researching our problems. He added plenty to this forum, both though provoking conversation, and sometimes controversial, but always a pleasure to read even when I didn't agree with his methods or his personal attacks. For Pete's sake, even without the funeral, I will miss his posts.
simonsrf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 06:50 PM   #68
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
Thank you all for your valuable input.

The MOC is stronger because of your participation.

This thread is now locked.

Thank you.

RVWheels
RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote