Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 04-02-2019, 09:47 AM   #21
Kicknbak

M.O.C. #21104
No bugs!

We purchased a pack of 4 sound/light emitters 5 years ago, spaced them all strategically and have had no bugs since. Even the misplaced fly battles to get out. They simply dont want in. It's safe for pets and kids. I dont know how long they last but well worth it. Wallys or Lowes in the mice section.

Kicknbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 02:15 PM   #22
GAinaMontana
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #20747
To start with stink bugs didn't recently enter the US. I am 68 and have been killing them since I was old enough to drive a tractor on the farm. They may seem harmless but can cause considerable crop damage. The USDA even has a grading standard for stink bug damage. Now for getting rid of them, most of really effective insecticides have long been banned by the EPA. I have just resigned myself with living with love bugs and a few stink bugs. Put them down the toilet because they will climb back out the drain.
GAinaMontana is offline   Reply With Quote