Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 06-03-2023, 02:24 PM   #1
MONTANA_3790
Established Member

M.O.C. #27064
New real leather replacement furniture

Has anyone replaced their couches with real leather or reupholstered with real leather?

Company? website?

MONTANA_3790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 02:45 PM   #2
mlh
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2283
Quote:
Originally Posted by MONTANA_3790 View Post
Has anyone replaced their couches with real leather or reupholstered with real leather?

Company? website?
The quality of this furniture is questionable. I wouldn’t put the money of leather in this furniture. Replace it.
Lynwood
mlh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 02:59 PM   #3
MONTANA_3790
Established Member

M.O.C. #27064
Thanks, I think new would be best also.
Old 06-03-2023, 04:20 PM   #4
Cbrez
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #28306
We replaced the original swivel/rockers with Stressless swivel/recliners. Excellent quality (that you pay for) and very comfortable. They are also very easy to secure for travel, unlike the original rockers that beat the walls and window trim to death. You can find these at many major furniture stores.

We replaced the couch with a Lambright Luxe 72” hide-a-bed sofa from Glastop RV Furniture in Pompano Beach, FL. We upgraded the mattress and it’s so comfortable the kids don’t use the air mattress when they visit. The center console folds down and we got the optional USB port with wireless phone charger, which is very convenient since our 2015 Monty has no built in USB outlets. We took an overnight trip to Glastop while snowbirding in Venice to pick out the couch and they shipped it to Virginia when it was ready. Very happy with the quality, comfort and aesthetic of our furniture selections.
Cbrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2023, 09:11 PM   #5
Carl n Susan
Site Team

M.O.C. #4831
We replaced our two recliners with REAL leather ones from Macy's. I don't recall the name of the manufacturer.The appeal was they were on sale with $200 off each plus we opened a credit card (which was only used for the purchase and then closed) that gave us another $100 off of each. As I recall, the final price was around $200 each. That was 6 years ago and they are still in perfect shape. I am sitting in one right now.

Carl n Susan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 04:00 PM   #6
MONTANA_3790
Established Member

M.O.C. #27064
Those look perfect and very nice. My big concern is, the 2020 3790 have two couches in the upstairs family room in pull-outs. The couches have a front lip that hangs down. Basically, the pull-out floor is six inches above the room floor.

Thank you Cbrez for the reply.