Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 04-13-2004, 12:15 PM   #1
FredG
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #1309
Melbourne, Fl campgrounds?

I'm looking for a campground in the Melbourne area for the 1st week in May. My company is sending me down there for training on a new product we bought and my boss is allowing me to expense the mileage and RV park instead of a flight and hotel

Basically, I'm looking for recommendations on a campground with full hookup, accept pets (my wife will be with me and will watch them), within short commuting distance to Melbourne, and we prefer a pull through.

I've done a few google searches and found Wickham Park and Long Point (both run by brevard county), Camelot RV Park, and Palm Shores RV Park. Since we'll be spending 5 days in one park, I'd like some 1st hand reviews though.

Thanks,
Fred

Fred and Jen
2003 Ram 2500 Diesel
2004 Montana 3575RL

FredG is offline   Reply With Quote