Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 01-20-2007, 02:57 PM   #1
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Thanks for a great coach!

I have been all over the local RV show for the past few days. After getting into every coach I could I have come to this conclusion; I love my Montana!! I have looked at everything from the Royal International to Carriage, KZ Escalade, Excel, Newmar Torrey Pine and the Everest over the past 4 months. There are some "higher end coaches" that have some great features I think Keystone could add to the Montana for pennies on the dollar. But overall at the end of the day I really like my 3400RL! I admit the 3500RL is starting to grow on me as well. I sat inside the new 3400RL at the show tonight for about 2 hours just listening to comments from everyone who came into the coach. After hearing all the comments and sending a couple to my favorite salesman to finish the deal, I am reminded that I bought a great coach! I have a sneaking feeling the next coach to be behind my Duramax will be a Big Sky.

Thank you Keystone for building a great coach! I cannot wait to see what is yet to come in the upcoming years...

Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:21 AM   #2
gkbutler
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4049
Send a message via MSN to gkbutler Send a message via Yahoo to gkbutler
I agree with you Dave 100%. We looked at a whole lot of rigs while at the RV show in Tampa and came to the same conclusion. We really love our Montana. We have taken a shine on the 3485SA. We just have to work the numbers and see when we can do it.

gkbutler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 05:32 AM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
We are at Havasu Rv resort in Havasu City, Az...This is a high end resort. We lease from a owner through the C,G,We are here only because it was the only C,G in town with C.G wide wifi. Nothing less than 25 ft long or over 10 years old allowed in here. There are no entry level campers here,, maybe 3 or 4 TT's . There are 15 Montana's here. The most popular brand by far. Nothing else Motorhome or 5th wheel comes close.
Had several folks stop by because we are different than the others (we are the new 06) Only one other like ours in a far away part of the park)Many of them thought that this was a 70 or 80K camper. We let them think it..The Montana holds its own with any brand any price range. The most common comment is that it "looks" better than campers in a much higher price range.Had a fellow tell me that he liked the looks of this one better than the new Hitch hiker champagne around the corner... I let that go also..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote