Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 10-28-2014, 05:46 PM   #1
K0LCB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13395
15 minutes with a tech

I am happy to report all the items on my list for 15 minutes with a tech were taken care of. Campingworld of South Alabama fixed my bathroom door, Lippert repaired my leak, and Keystone sent me a new oven door and filter grill for my air conditioner

K0LCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 12:29 PM   #2
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
Not only did they take care of my list (which was only 3 items) but they also replaced my outside stove vent with a white one to match the trailer and adjusted our entry door latch to work easier!

Good guys, these Keystone people!
Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 03:23 PM   #3
Virginia Young
Montana Master

M.O.C. #14096
You both had better luck than I have. Still waiting on two $9 parts. When I called Customer Service, yesterday, I was told they have no pull with vendors sending parts. Really? Supposed to leave for FL Friday morning.
Virginia Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:18 AM   #4
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Virginia Young

You both had better luck than I have. Still waiting on two $9 parts. When I called Customer Service, yesterday, I was told they have no pull with vendors sending parts. Really? Supposed to leave for FL Friday morning.
I believe what they told you. There are only so many suppliers of some parts, and they have the factories over a barrel in some respects. Because of volume, auto suppliers have more competition, but in the world of limited production RV's that's not the case. That's also why you see the same parts used across manufacturing lines.
Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:50 AM   #5
DonandBonnie
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5906
Our issues were all corrected too. Broken side frame repaired, new slide cables, new black tank and new awning motor. Thank you, Keystone!
DonandBonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 06:31 AM   #6
Carole
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12726

Posted - Oct 21 2014 : 8:50:36 PM
I also say kudos to Keystone. We discovered a small (golf ball to baseball) size bubble in the side of our 2013 358rlt right over the driver's side large compartment door. We showed this to Mike Mack with Keystone at the Mid-Atlantic Rally. He took pictures and sent them to Keystone. When we got home we contacted Keystone as it was out of warranty and they told us to take it to our dealer and if they determined a defect, it would be taken care of. We absolutely had no problem with Keystone about this and are very pleased with the way Keystone has taken care of things under warranty and not. We took it to Dandy RV in Anniston, AL and they cut out a section of the side wall and repaired the delamination and repainted. I know my DH would be ready to get rid of the Rv if it hadn't been repaired. They did a fantastic job and you could never see where they did the repair. We have been so pleased with our entire experience with Dandy RV. They go far and above to give you wonderful customer service and satisfaction. Everyone, from the owner, the front desk, warranty personnel, repair personnel, and people in the store are always pleasant and more than willing to help you. They tell you that without your business they wouldn't have a job. Not only that, when they were bringing the Rv out of the paint shop, they scrubbed the big awning slightly so they called to tell us that they had finished the repairs but were going to replace the awning because it might leak and that it would be a few more days before we could pick it up. We have owned 10 rvs of one kind or another and have never found any dealer as excellent to deal with as Dandy RV. I love this rv andI hope this Monty will take us on out of here, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Dandy RV again if it didn't. I really wouldn't buy one anywhere else because I doubt if anyone can surpass them. Thanks Keystone and Dandy RV. We are happy campers.
Carole
Northport, AL
2013 358 RLT Mountaineer
2008 Chevrolet Silverado
Roll Tide
I posted the above in another topic. We didn't go to the Goshen Rally but went the Mid Atlantic and a rep from Keystone
submitted our problem and it was taken care of as mentioned above.

Carole is offline   Reply With Quote