Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > PREVIOUS ANNUAL MOC NORTH AMERICAN RALLIES > 2013 Annual MOC North American Fall Rally
Click Here to Login

Old 10-05-2013, 09:14 AM   #1
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
Thanks to Keystone

It's been said before, but it can't be repeated enough. Thanks Keystone for your support and involvement at this years rally. Without you, the rally wouldn't be half as good as it is. I know of no other manufacturer in any field who stands behind their product and assists owners like you folks do. For those unfortunate persons who don't attend the rallies, here's a few things you missed that Keystone was personally responsible for:

Ladies driving school, were guys with the patients of Job teach ladies how to hook up, drive, back up, and unhook a trailer.

Factory tour. Keystone shuts the factory down and provides guides who not only describe the assembly process, they will answer any question you can think of. At the beginning of the tour, they provide coffee, juice and doughnuts, and at the end, they have the latest models and prototypes on display. At one rally, we were even shown a new unit that the dealers hadn't seen yet.

Financial: Keystone donates $1,000 to the MOC to help cover the cost of running this site. Additionally, they passed out $1,000 vouchers good for the purchase of a new trailer - after you have made the best deal you can with a dealer.

Factory Reps. Each participant who requested it, was given 15 minutes with a Keystone service center rep to discuss problems or suggestions. In many cases, appointments were made with the service center to correct problems at no charge. In other cases, they brought replacement parts out to the fairgrounds for folks. And in at least one case, the rep found problems the owners weren't aware of.

Miscellaneous. Keystone supplied the firewood for each evenings campfire. They also supplied an enormous amount of fried chicken and ham for one our dinners.

I am undoubtedly forgetting some other things they did, but you can see that Keystone stands head and shoulders above other companies when it comes to supporting their customers.

So thank you Keystone, for your support, understanding and customer service. You continue to prove why you are number one in the RV world!

Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 12:11 PM   #2
cdaniels
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7380
This was our first Goshen Rally and all I can say for a first timer UNBELIEVEABLE and Thanks!
cdaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:23 PM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
You forgot Tom. Keystone donated 2K to the support of the MOC in addition of handing out the 1K certificates to anyone who wanted one.
I thought the talk by Mike Mack, Montana product manager was incredible .He asked us what we would like to see or not see in future Montana's while his Engineers and Regional reps took notes. Residential refrigerators? washers and dryers? Of course Tires How about the oven, do we need it or not. Something other than all carpet on the floors?

I did not have a long list of things I needed but the service rep took notes of my displeasures and promised resolution. We did get our pendent light that fell of the ceiling and good suggestions from Maple city paint on the chipping and a lot of touch up paint. IMO this was the best rally in the 8 we have attended.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 01:34 PM   #4
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Tie it all together and we are lucky to be Montana owners.
DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:13 PM   #5
Ramblin Roadrunners
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7616
Send a message via MSN to Ramblin Roadrunners
Rhonda and I had a fantastic time. Everyone was so friendly and easy to meet. We could tell by the organization and how well everything ran that this was not the WM's first rodeo. We got our factory tour on the 2nd Tuesday as planned and the $1000 gift certificate. Met a lot of fine people. Thanks to everyone for making us feel at home.
Ramblin Roadrunners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #6
K0LCB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #13395
I have to agree. My first national rally was some fun. I sure hope I can make it next year
K0LCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 02:24 PM   #7
Ramblin Roadrunners
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7616
we got snowed in at Rapid City on way back. Should be able to leave Sunday morning. All roads were closed and city locked up. The Holiday Inn lost their electicity last night for about 6 hours. We got our South Dakota drivers licience Friday morning and all sighned up with South Dakota address to save on sales taxes, insurance, state income tax and vechile registraation. Now we are set up to buy our 5'er and truck.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #8
Ramblin Roadrunners
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #7616
The process for changing state was easy and painless. We used a mailbox place called America's Mailbox. It is located on the edge of Rapid City. The mailing address is Box Elder South Dakota. They are located near and same exit with Pilot, RV parks and RV dealerships and repair shops on east side of I90.
Old 10-06-2013, 04:02 AM   #9
mail2us
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6920
Great post Tom. Tks for sayin' it for everyone.
mail2us is offline   Reply With Quote