Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-24-2019, 02:37 PM   #41
playgolf36

M.O.C. #23325
I have the Dish Joey HD DVR and wireless at my residence with compatible dish on my home. Setting that type dish up if moving around is a hassle so decided to buy playmaker and 2 boxes it only added $18 to my residence bill. Of course there is the cost of equipment (playmaker and 2 boxes). At the time I was not aware there would be set up issues. Only recently found this forum. Everyone here has been very helpful and all advice is sound, thanks.

playgolf36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2019, 09:48 AM   #42
Bridge4d
Established Member

M.O.C. #21290
Indeed. The coax issue is a joke and I resent Keystone playing dumb. That sounds worse then just owning up to it. I use a Directv genie hooked directly to the dish. I just feed the cable through a window with one of the flat coax adapters. For the bedroom I have a wireless Directv box. Works great.

2022 3761FL Legacy
2022 F450 Dually
Bridge4d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:05 AM   #43
soconor
Established Member

M.O.C. #24078
Satellites not working

Keystone is set up for dish. You have to replace the diplexers behind the plate cover to get it to work.
soconor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 07:44 PM   #44
wade
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #22358
I have a 2017 310RE HC and ended up just running a new coax (top quality) from sat receiver to convenience ctr and dont have any problems now. Have 40 feet of cable thru thr camper and i can run another 60 outside to sat and still works good. My sat is a wingard pathway X2. But you would think with today's technology and the money you spend on these campers they could figure this TV problem out
wade is offline   Reply With Quote