Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Campgrounds
Click Here to Login

Old 12-04-2004, 10:01 AM   #1
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
South Texas- Los Fresnos, Palmdale RV Park

We will be arriving in Los Fresno - Palmdale RV Park on 1/16 and departing on 2/23. Any MOC members in the area please stop by and say hello.

steves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2004, 02:49 PM   #2
pchaas
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #634
Steve and Betty, We hope to be in the area of Port Isabel for the month of February. Maybe we can look each other up. It will be our first visit to south TX so I really do not know how far apart we will be.
pchaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 03:17 AM   #3
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
We are in McAllen. If going to be in the area let us know and we will give direction.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2004, 08:10 AM   #4
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Bill/carol and Paul/Ann - would be great if our paths crossed. There are other MOCers in the ara too. Keep safe and healthy! This will be my first time in the area so I will be finding my way too. I must apologize as we are traveling with friends and they are in a Double Tree Mobil-Sweets 5th wheel so please be nice to them.....they can't help how they live.

Steve S
Old 12-20-2004, 02:40 PM   #5
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Gee, tough life they live, Steve! Hope you all, Steve/Betty, Bill/Carol, Paul/Ann have a great time down there in South Texas. Someday I'd like to try it down there but it won't be this year. We're headed east to Savannah, GA, in a couple of weeks.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 01:22 AM   #6
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Sreigle - we stopped at Savannah Ga last year on the way back home from Florida. It's a great place and lots of interesting things to take in. The river front area is the one of the main attractions and very enjoyable. I think you will like it! I just realized I spelled Mobil Sweets wrong - should be Mobil Suites...duh!
Old 12-21-2004, 07:55 AM   #7
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Have a great Holiday Season everyone. We will be looking for Montanas around McAllen.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2004, 01:22 PM   #8
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Steves, I just thought that was a tongue in cheek comment - mobil sweets. It definitely is a sweet rig. Thanks for the Savannah comment. We're looking forward to it and hope the weather will be decent. There will be some things we won't see because they're summer only but there will be plenty to keep us occupied. If you're going through there while we're still there, stop in and see us. We'll be there 1/10 to 3/10. We'll then head towards Virginia to see two of our granddaughters and will probably spend a week or so in the Charleston area before moving on north. We'd like to see your new Montana, plus you and Betty.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:21 AM   #9
steves
Montana Master

M.O.C. #185
Steve - If we get by Savannah we would definitely look you up. As of now our plans are to head directly home after visiting family in Hot Spring Arkansas. Betty needs to get back to school as she's responsible for all teachers lesson plans, etc. They are very lenient with her allowing her as much time off as she wants to travel (that was deal she struck with them when they asked her to come back part time). If it was up to me I would head to savannah to say hello as
my time is free cause I'm just a house boy now! Life is great!
Anyway on your return trip north....if you pass by us please stop in.

Steve S
Old 12-22-2004, 06:19 AM   #10
Random Line
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7
[quote]Originally posted by steves

We will be arriving in Los Fresno - Palmdale RV Park on 1/16 and departing on 2/23. Any MOC members in the area please stop by and say hello.
----------------------------

Great. May do.

Also watch topic: "Rendezvous on the Rio Grand"
for other MOC area meeting being proposed.
Random Line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2004, 09:41 AM   #11
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Steves, I understand that situation. And when we get to NJ one of these days we'll for sure give you guys a holler. Drive safe and enjoy. You, too, Jim and Freddie, Paul and Carol.