Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived MOC Geek Squad
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #1
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Putting the weather thing on my signature

Having closely followed the instructions I still managed to screw this up! Can anyone help me out?

DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:33 PM   #2
RVWheels
Moderator Emeritus

M.O.C. #29
That is interesting. The proper city and state code are in the code but obviously not working correctly. Thank you Carol...... I just glanced and saw the main structure and didn't pay any attention to the details. RVWheels

Edit: OK.... I give up. Tried downloading a new set of code but could not get it to work. I'm sure someone will step forward to figure it out. Sorry. RVWheels.
RVWheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 04:35 PM   #3
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Sorry deleted my response, I will see if I can find better instructions.

I was using one of these things on my blog all during THE Trip, but have since taken it off, and it appears they have changed their web site considerably in just one month. SIGHH Can't leave a good thing alone I guess.

Anyway, you could try going to this URL and waiting for it to load (sigh) and snoop around a bit there. After quick look it looks like if you pick a sticker without the name of your town, you just won't get that. There are some on this page that say San Francisco, others do not.

http://www.wunderground.com/stickers/classic.html?query=San%20Francisco,%20California

Gonna take some more fooling around with it to figure it all out. Sorry, I cannot help more tonight, been a bit under the weather myself for 2 days (how's that for a play on words and subject?? )

Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 05:06 PM   #4
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Thanks for the help!!!
Old 08-29-2011, 05:17 PM   #5
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Only problem is now my rig picture disappeared. It was too busy anyway, but now I've made it smaller. How do I get it on there?
Old 08-30-2011, 03:20 AM   #6
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
I'll bet it has something to do with the changes I noted at that web site last evening. If I get a chance, I'll investigate more, lots on plate here, so, not sure how soon I would get the chance. Would suggest trying a different sticker, like one that for sure says the city.
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2011, 03:59 AM   #7
H. John Kohl
Montana Master

M.O.C. #311
Send a message via AIM to H. John Kohl Send a message via MSN to H. John Kohl Send a message via Yahoo to H. John Kohl
You sticker and code is correct. edit - Looks to be correct as far as I can see. It seams the Underground Weather server is not updating. Only a couple of their demo stickers are updating right now.

Here is the code for the one above

[url="http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/getForecast?query=Council Grove, KS"][img]http://weathersticker.wunderground.com/weathersticker/defaultorig/language/english/US/KS/Council_Grove.gif[/img][/url]

H. John Kohl is offline   Reply With Quote