Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > Archived - MOC WEB SITE & COMPUTER TECH HELP > Archived MOC Geek Squad
Click Here to Login

Old 06-26-2008, 12:13 AM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
HELP with Show and Tell page

Many of you are aware that the MOC has a Show and Tell page with links to many of the MOCers projects/mods. If your not aware, you can check it out HERE.
There are some great mods listed such as,
Wire Rack in Side Compartment
Autoformer & Intermatic Surge Protector
Satellite Dish Connections
Replacing Fan Motors
And of course....Ozz's Mods 101 Going thru all of Ozz's Mods, in itself, could take a week or more
I could go on but you'll see for yourself when you go there.

1st of all if you have any projects you would like added to the S&T page just send me a link to your projects. Many of the MOCers have merely set up a photo album to show case their work. One such FREE photo album can be had at photobucket.com.

2nd and very important, If you do have a link to your photos on the S&T page please keep the photo album site active. If you do decide to move or close your Photo site account please let me know so that I can make the necessary corrections.

3rd, If you need help setting up such an account feel free to contact me for assistance.

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 04:20 AM   #2
OntMont
Montana Master

M.O.C. #122
Glenn,

My website with the Daynight shake re-stringing info was lost in my shuffle between ISPs. I have reproduced most of that information in a set of photos stored on Picasa web.

Here is the link to those pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/john.cocking/DayniteShades

Thank you for your work in making all this possible.

John.
OntMont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 05:43 AM   #3
Ozz
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5980
Glenn, thank you for your work on this. We all appreciate your continuing work on the Forum, it just makes it a better place to visit.
Ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 01:29 PM   #4
snfexpress
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5140
Ditto!
snfexpress is offline   Reply With Quote