Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HOBBY CENTRAL > Hamming it Up & RC Toys for Big Girls & Boys
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2007, 02:34 PM   #1
Exnavydiver
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7753
Send a message via AIM to Exnavydiver Send a message via MSN to Exnavydiver Send a message via Yahoo to Exnavydiver
Ham Shack pictures?

I would like some pics of a few Montana ham shacks, I am trying to get mine setup and need some ideas. I have a Kenwood TS-50, an Alinco DR-610 dual bander, and a MFJ tuner. I also have two Hustler masts and mounts with three sets of coils. I am still deciding on a screwdriver unit. I have routed 4 RG-6 cables through the side of my slide behind the fireplace and can route a SO-239 barrel pass-through through the same wall. Just wondering about the cable routing, I plan to hang the HF antenna on the ladder and maybe even the 2 meter and 440 antennas too. I am going to order a new B&W folded dipole for emergency use, I have had an old one and it died just before we left. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated... DE N4SIJ Dave
Exnavydiver is offline   Reply With Quote