Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-01-2003, 03:12 AM   #1
Montana_622

M.O.C. #622
Various problems with my used '03 3295

As a new owner of a used '03 3295, I have been so pleased to find this HELP! forum. I have owned many other rv's (fifth wheels. slide-in, tag-a-longs. motorhomes) and have never seen such a helpful owners group. You helped me solve my hitch problem. The previous owner has modified the tv wiring (we think). So, now I need help on the following:
1 Does anyone have a tv wiring diagram for the 3295? If so, please fax it to (770)279-2193.
2. Do the antenna and park cable wires run through the booster so that when the booster is on, the antenna signal is sent to the tv? Is there an A B switch anywhere in the system? If so, what does it do? What
are the two wires coming from the back of the tv slide for?
3. Is there a switch for the electric hotwater heater inside (separate from the one on the heater)?
4. I have a rather severe metallic squeak in the floor at the end of the counter? Any ideas?

5. I have a fresh water leak somewhere along the filler hose line (drips out around the outlet beneath the tank?) Is there an easy way to get to this?

Again, many thanks for your help!

Marshall Green
Montana_622 is offline   Reply With Quote