Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > THE TRADING POST A MOC MARKET PLACE > Trailers, Tow Vehicles & RV related items for Sale
Click Here to Login

Old 04-12-2005, 03:52 PM   #1
ken
Montana Master

M.O.C. #345
Sewer Hose Holder

We have a 4 inch PVC Sewer Hose Holder that I made to carry an extra 20 ft of hose. If any one wants it, it's Free. It is caped on one end, and a screw cap on the other. There is also Drain holes for any water that was left in the hose. We had it on our 2003 Montana mounted (self tapping screws) next to the one that came with the 5th wheel. I took it off when we traded for our 2005 Montana. Since the new one has enough room internally for two 20' hoses, we don't need this one. If any one is interested my email is kv_taylor@hotmail.com.
Ken and Velda Taylor
Dahlgren VA
2005 3475 Montana
2000 Ford F350 Diesel

ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 06:04 AM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Ken, I could sure use it. Where are you located? I wonder what it would cost to ship it? We're in Gatlinburg, TN, until 5/6.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005, 11:20 AM   #3
ken
Montana Master

M.O.C. #345
Steve were located about 25 miles east of Fredericksburg Va on rt-301 just before you go across the bridge into MD. I don't think it would be cost effective to try and send it. However, we are going to Walnut Hills Campgrounds in Staunton Va next week end (Apr 22-24)and could leave it with them if you want to contact them and see if they mind. I saw that you are coming to the Virginia Regional Campout in May at Walnut Hills. Were not going to make the Regional campout as the Virginia Samboree is the same week, and both the wife and I are officers in one of the chapters and have to attend. From Walnut Hills, were heading west on I-64 back to Herington Kansas for a 50th class reunion and won't be back till around the 7th of may. If you can get ahold of Walnut Hills and they say ok, I will leave it there with your name on it. It's the same size that you have on your rig now and holes drilled so you can attach it with self tapping screws.
Ken Taylor
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sreigle

Ken, I could sure use it. Where are you located? I wonder what it would cost to ship it? We're in Gatlinburg, TN, until 5/6.
ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 04:27 PM   #4
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Ken, we will not be at the Virginia regional. We were at Walnut Hills about 18 months ago, though. We're in Gatlinburg, TN, and will be headed to Goshen, IN, from here. So I guess we'll have to pass on your offer. Wish I'd known about this before we left Sanford, VA, on the peninsula about 3 weeks ago. We didn't go near Fredericksburg but could have swung up that way. We thought about detouring to Richmond to visit Bob and Sherri but that didn't work out, either.

So, thanks anyhow.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote