Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2005, 12:41 PM   #1
eck-2
Established Member

M.O.C. #3488
tire rims

We wre just on a two week trip to vegas, grand canyon and other parts of the country. While at the grand canyon we had a flat on the camper so we took it to Flagstaff AZ to get it fixed and found out that the tire rim was shot, it was leaking where the inner and outer parts are welded together. Our extended warrenty does not cover tire rims only tires what a joke for extended warrenties, so after 4 hours of driving around and 6 tire shops later we found 1 rim that matched. and we were on our way again, When we got home and was unloading the camper I noticed another flat so I changed it and checked that wheel and it was a bad rim too leaking in the same place as the other one.
I'm wondering if anyone else has had this problem. It makes me think that the other rims will do the same thing. We have a 03 3655FL camper and we have put on it about 9000 miles so far
eck-2 is offline   Reply With Quote