Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 09-17-2009, 06:54 AM   #1
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
Thanks Darrell

Darrell Turner outdid himself making sure that we were well taken care of. We went in with a couple of minor things that needed adjusting on our Big Sky. Between Darrell and his two technician Jack and Don we came away with everything we asked for and several that we didn't.. It was so nice to see the pride that they all took in their work..

Thanks so much... Keystone is lucky to have you, and so are we.

Bill and Helen

adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 07:55 AM   #2
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
He is, indeed, a gem!
vickir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 12:09 PM   #3
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
I TOTALLY agree with the above. Darrel is "The Man" at Keystone, as far as I'm concerned......
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #4
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
Darrell T really treated us great. Never ever left without more than we ask for. Darrell was the best Service person we have ever dealt with. He went above and beyond. But we only had two issues with the Cambridge, we had a shower leak and the Aluminum wheel cracked. If Keystone had continued to build the Cambridge we probably would have a Cambridge today. We really hoped that when they brought the Big Sky back it would have had the standard options that the Cambridge had. Thanks Darrell. GBY....
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:49 PM   #5
David and Jo-Anna
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6022
Darrell is the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
David and Jo-Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 05:08 PM   #6
sailer
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6977
As most know last year at the rally our unit was there for 5 days ,,, he did his best , they even put us up in a motel with 2 dogs ,, he is great,,,sailer
sailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 03:36 PM   #7
Tom S.
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7500
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by sailer

As most know last year at the rally our unit was there for 5 days ,,, he did his best , they even put us up in a motel with 2 dogs ,, he is great,,,sailer
They put you in a hotel with two dogs????

Couldn't they find a hotel without dogs?
Tom S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 04:06 PM   #8
wingerphil
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6570
Yep, Darrell is "Da Man" and worth every penny Keystone pays him and then some. We had only a minor issue with our furnace which they corrected as well as fixing several other issues they found. Thanks Darrell and all the staff at the Service Center.
wingerphil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #9
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Absolutely agree that Darrell can't be beat. The man not only accomplishes so much he does it with a smile, even when some are all over his case.

Another great one is George. But last time we were there George was semi-retired and working part time. Does anyone know whether George is still there?
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:38 PM   #10
CmdrDewey
Montana Master

M.O.C. #433
Steve, I paid Darrell a visit and we chatted awhile. George left awhile ago toward the beginning of the downturn. Darrell did not elaborate but I got the impression it was George's idea. In any event, Darrell says he sees him from time to time and and George is doing fine and on to new challenges. I agree, George and Darrell were (are) the best of the best.

Another great one is George. But last time we were there George was semi-retired and working part time. Does anyone know whether George is still there?
CmdrDewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:59 PM   #11
deerrahn
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4828
We also agree Darrell, "Thanks for the help in getting our leak stopped from the stove vent." After my try and failure, you and the people in Customer Service fixed it. Again, Thanks a million. Have a Good Day
deerrahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 03:13 PM   #12
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
BTW Anyone have a phone number for Darrell???? Need to get Tana in for a checkup of the frame situation.........?????
Old 10-08-2009, 04:45 PM   #13
MikeM
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6892
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by exav8tr

BTW Anyone have a phone number for Darrell???? Need to get Tana in for a checkup of the frame situation.........?????
Try 574-535-2188
MikeM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:44 PM   #14
MAMalody
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5972
I had 866-425-4369 ext 3946
MAMalody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #15
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
I don't think Darrell is the person that can authorize repair. He is in command of doing the repair and he and his crew do a great job.
Rick Deisler is the Sales and service manager, Customer service division. He was the person who looked at my sidewall seperation at the fall rally and made the appointment at the service center for me. His e mail is deislerr@keystonerv.com phone 574-537-3996. You might start by having a chat with Rick and he may be able to steer you in the right direction.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 03:08 PM   #16
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Thankd Rich, will give him a call for sure....
Old 10-12-2009, 10:23 AM   #17
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
WOW!!!! I sent Rick Diesler an E-Mail yesterday (Sunday) and he called today and we discussed the possible frame and/or reinforcing problem. I will spend Wednesday night at Camp Keystone, If I'm done at MorRyde, and they will check things out Thursday and we will go from there. NOW that is what I call Customer Service. Thank you Keystone!!!
Old 10-15-2009, 06:21 AM   #18
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Great stay at Camp Keystone. NO frame problems to date. I did have a chat with Rich Deisler about being overweight and what we could do about it. I figure if I throw everything out I could be closer to GVWR. This year Montana was not made for fulltiming, but we will have to make it do. He did say with everything we have done, MorRyde Hitch pin, MorRyde IS, Trailersaver Hitch, traveling under 65mph, and upgrading tires to G rating, I should be OK. However, I could see the writing on the wall IF I ever do have frame flex, I would probably be on my own to have it repaired, a chance I will have to take as I can't offload everything or trade up. Time will tell.

As luck would have it, my battery died while here and Darrell and his crew ran the diagnostics and agreed it was the battery. New battery from Wally installed. We will see how long this one will last.

MorRyde Gave clean bill of health to the IS system I had installed last year and they even installed a spiffy receiver hitch sos I can upgrade my bikes and have a place to carry them. Also did realignment. Good to go for another year or so.

Everything about this trip to Goshen/Elkhart has been positive and tomorrow we will be heading to Indy for an overnighter, then off to St. Louis for a few days.

We also got the OK from Tredit Tire and Wheel that we can use the Goodyear G614's on our stock wheels. They even gave me stickers to place on the rims and a letter stating the wheels were upgraded to higher weights and pressures. GOOD TO GO!!!!!!