Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 02-27-2009, 05:30 AM   #1
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
Hallelujah! It's almost here.

Spring, that is. Flowering trees have broken out in bloom this week. And some of the hardwoods are starting to get a green tint as the first leaves begin to show. Temps have been in the 70's and 80's the last few days. Supposed to dip into the 20's Sat. night, but back into the 70's by next week.
I am ready.
Taking a trip to Disneyworld in 2 weeks (flying) with kids and grandkids. But as soon as we get back I am going to de-winterize the Monty and get ready to go somewhere. Anywhere! )

BB_TX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:48 AM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Where are you staying. Helen works in the Magic Kingdom and we are very near Disney.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 07:09 AM   #3
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
There are 10 of us (my wife, myself, my son, his wife, her parents, her brother, and our grandkids - 9, 6, 4). My son found a 5 bedroom house with 3 master suites to rent somewhere near Disneyworld for much much less than hotel rooms would have cost for all of us.
Hoping the economy is keeping the crowds down somewhat. That would be good for us, but not for Helen.
BB_TX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 08:45 AM   #4
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Helen works there for fun. She is a little kid at heart. That time of year is spring break and the crowds SHOULD be up.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote