Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Sitting around the Campfire
Click Here to Login

Old 12-25-2008, 03:49 AM   #1
genecurp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2535
Black Tank Christmas

I got just what I asked for. A clear elbow for the discharge pipe. A 10 foot sewer hose extension. And a pair of gloves.

Just so you won't think me fixated on sanitation matters, I also asked for and received new leveling blocks and a new air circulating fan for inside the refrigerator. New TN and USA flags. And the very best rv present? A 50 foot, never kink, easy attach water hose with microshield (white with a fashionable blue stripe).

Dropping southbound on I-65 from Nashville starting tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone.

genecurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 03:57 AM   #2
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Whoa! Talk about a Christmas to remember!!!! Have a safe trip south. Where bouts you headed Gene?
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:09 AM   #3
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Genecrup,

Whoa! It just doesn't get any better than that! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Now get out there and enjoy all that RVing stuff!

HamRad
HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 04:12 AM   #4
genecurp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2535
Thanks, Phil, for the good wishes. We will celebrate Christmas #2 with nephews in Perry Ga next week. Meanwhile, Birimingham and Tuskeegee tourism. After Perry a couple weeks in LA for R-N-R. That is Lower Alabama for Red Neck Riviera near Gulfshores (Summerdale probably).

I see you are at Elgin. We will be passing nearby. We want to hit Britton Hill (FLA highpoint) north of DeFuniack Springs. That should be right about the end of the first week in January, then East on I-10 toward Mobile. Will you still be in the area?

gene
Old 12-25-2008, 04:21 AM   #5
Delaine and Lindy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6650
genecurp, Sounds like Christmas was good to you. Wish I had a Tennessee Flag. We are in Foley Ala. 8.8 miles from Gulf Shores and its kinda hard to find a Tennessee Flag around here. We got back yesterday and pull the Truck and 5er out of storage and put in next door to Chris and Dave (Can Do). Its 70 degrees here this morning and is Cloudy and foggy. But I love the Temps, we left Tn it was 18 degrees. We are site 83 at Anchors Aweight come on by and say Hi if your in the area. Its a bunch of those Montana folks in Florida also. GBY...
Delaine and Lindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 02:18 PM   #6
genecurp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2535
Foley AL? As I said I will be near Gulf Shores around Jan 5-sih. Anyway, since I have a brand new TN flag I am in a position to gift my older flag not excessively faded. Private mail me and I will arrange to get it to you or mail it.

TN MOCers gotta stick together.

Gene
Old 12-25-2008, 03:53 PM   #7
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Gene, looks like we will be here until end of January and then head south to Peace River for awhile. Set you my # by PM.
Give a call and we can do lunch, or dinner, or breakfast, or anything else. Our schedule (none) seems to be pretty open...(If you know what I mean).....

Phil
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 01:54 AM   #8
trukdoc
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2220
Send a message via MSN to trukdoc
Only thing that could have that better was a set of wheel chocks! lol
trukdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2008, 10:39 AM   #9
genecurp
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2535
Oh Truckdoc, I got the wheel chocks for my birthday at the end of August. Bright yellow like my new leveling blocks.