Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 11-10-2003, 07:29 PM   #1
Montana_283
Established Member

M.O.C. #283
cracked siding

Since I do not know how to respond to the existing posting I will do it this way. I read with interest the discussion on cracks in the Montana. I have visited a friend, old airplane pilot, who pointed out to me on two different times there is a hairline crack on the lower corner of my 2001 Montana 2955 at the bottom of the bedroom slider. He said it is a structural crack, or a diagonal sidewall crack and needs attention. So after reading the postings I will be contacting the Montana folks. The rubber under the slider has been ripped out by the slider and one screw on the bottom of the slider has marked the molding on the fiver wall. Thanks for the info. if you have more to share lets get the word out to others.

Wally

Montana_283 is offline   Reply With Quote