Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 06-09-2021, 02:05 PM   #1
Roadtravelers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19116
Need awning part number

We have a 2020 Montana High Country 331RL When we purchased it from Tiaria RV in Elkhart IN. We had slide toppers installed prior to delivery. Now we have tears in the fabric at the attach point to the 5th wheel. I have called LCI they will replace fabric IF i provide part number of fabric. LCI says there is a tag on the fabric. There is NO tag on our fabric. I have called Tiara RV numerous times they have no one to help no one to talk to in service department. The parts department thinks it is a Keystone issue which it is not. Does any one have any idea where the part number would be on the fabric? I have unrolled the fabric all the way out and there is no tag or part number visible on either side of the fabric. They are Solera rollers and attach brackets with no part numbers on them either.

TIA

Roadtravelers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 06:07 PM   #2
Cat320
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5751
Have you looked on the inside of the awning frame near an end? On my RV the awning model and part number is on the inside of the frame that is mounted to the coach. You only have to roll the awning out a foot.
Cat320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 06:09 PM   #3
Roadtravelers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19116
Yes it is the slide toppers I have rolled them all the way out NO Tags anywhere
Old 06-09-2021, 06:30 PM   #4
mazboy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9561
Tiaria warranty...push it
mazboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 06:58 PM   #5
Roadtravelers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19116
I have called numerous time and there is no one to talk to No service manager The sales guy today said all the techs do now is inspect the new trailers for proper operation No one in management will call me back. no one in sales knows about it I was given a part number but it is not the correct one per LCI SO i am between a rock and a hard place
Old 06-23-2021, 05:42 PM   #6
MARK A
Montana Master

M.O.C. #18157
Hit them where they live. Registered letter stating when it's fixed, you'll start paying.
Old 06-23-2021, 05:46 PM   #7
Roadtravelers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19116
I finally gave up on Tiaria RV. They did not have any idea on the part number. SO i called LCI again an finally got a free replacement from them. The customer service from LCI is OUTSTANDING Thanks for everyones help.