Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > RALLY CALENDAR
Click Here to Login

Old 01-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #1
BusyCarol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12641
WOW! Spring Rally at an RV Resort

I just watched the video on the Spokane RV Resort where this year's MOC Spring Rally is going to be...all I can say is WOW!!! I am so going to sign up for a 'spa' day!!!

I am hoping that we can go! DH (Bobcat92) is going to check his work schedule. I will be 'semi-retired' then because Andrew will be off of school for the summer!

So who is planning on being there? It looks so classy! I usually like more trees but there will be plenty of opportunities to putz around...I hope we can go!

BusyCarol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #2
seahunter
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11675
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by BusyCarol

I just watched the video on the Spokane RV Resort where this year's MOC Spring Rally is going to be...all I can say is WOW!!! I am so going to sign up for a 'spa' day!!!

I am hoping that we can go! DH (Bobcat92) is going to check his work schedule. I will be 'semi-retired' then because Andrew will be off of school for the summer!

So who is planning on being there? It looks so classy! I usually like more trees but there will be plenty of opportunities to putz around...I hope we can go!
Wow Carol that is nice! Right now we have a conflict, but I'm trying to get it changed. Hope you guys are able to go!
seahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #3
BusyCarol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12641
We have a bit of a conflict too Seahunter. It also sounds like a lot of people are not wanting this particular location. I want any location that is in my trailer and NOT at home on my driveway! Keep me posted on whether you get your conflict cleared up.
Old 03-10-2013, 10:48 PM   #4
seahunter
Montana Master

M.O.C. #11675
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by BusyCarol

We have a bit of a conflict too Seahunter. It also sounds like a lot of people are not wanting this particular location. I want any location that is in my trailer and NOT at home on my driveway! Keep me posted on whether you get your conflict cleared up.
Any location sounds good to me right now too. We haven't been out for two months and we swore we would go out at least once a month but it didn't work for January and February.

Do you know why people are not wanting this location? The place looks amazing on the website - unless we're looking at the wrong one or something!

I'd love to make it back out your way too. My dad was born in Whitefish and lived in a few places in Montana. I haven't been back to a reunion for a while, but we used to go to Kalispell, Missoula, and Wolf Point when I was younger.
seahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 02:57 AM   #5
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7445
We're planning on attending the rally Carol. I hope we do get a good crowd. We don't get to many rallies, so we're looking forward to this one to see old friends and make new ones. For us, it's about the MOC members more than the location (although we did love the Oregon rallies!).

Carolyn

PS: I like more trees, too.
Wayne and Carolyn Mathews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #6
BusyCarol
Montana Master

M.O.C. #12641
If I remember correctly the original location was in Coeur D'Alene and was much more scenic (trees) etcetera. However, when the Wagonmasters checked the site out the location was too small to accommodate a group of our size and a few other reasons. The complaint was then that the new location is too far away for Coeur D'Alene and does not lend itself to a day trip. Please note that I am writing this all from memory so if anyone is reading this and I am stating the situation incorrectly please do NOT hesitate to correct me!

The new site is a little sparse for my tastes as well...I LOVE trees and wildlife but I understand that they have to pick based on a location that can meet the needs of the group. It sounds like the amenities of this location are amazing! No one will have to worry about hitting a tree limb or cutting a corner to tightly!

My DH has just informed me that we are still waiting to find out the dates of another event. I am hoping we will know before April 15th. I would love to meet some other MOC members and say hello to the ones we met at Q (if any are going). I guess we will keep our fingers crossed!