We are new to Montana. We are wrapping up our first year with the 3121RL 20th Anniversary Edition. We have had some minor issues but this start is definitely better than the OpenRange we had.
At this stage, these are the minor issues.
1. Auto Level is not level. The coach leans forward and to the driver side.
2. The Master closet door is a poor design hanging from rollers. The screws have pulled out from the rollers.
3. Fittings leaking in the hydraulics.
4. All the seals on the basement and propane doors leaked. (Fixed under warranty).
5. Recliner lighting wasn’t working proper. (Controller replaced under warranty).
6. Magnet on basement door was not magnetic. (Fixed under warranty).
7. Bathroom sink faucet is not sealed proper. Splash up on the counter top allows water to leak into the basement. The faucet is not a good one and requires you to wash your hands at the back of the sink wall. Needs to be a different faucet and better sealed.
8. Axels were replaced under warranty for bad welds. (Was a recall).
9. Door binds up when the stares are stowed.
Like I said. Minor things. We really enjoy our new coach.