Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2005, 12:50 PM   #1
315RLS
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1900
Scouting and finding accessible gas stations

I'd be interested in others experiences and thoughts on finding gas stations that are accessible to large TT/5th Whls. Unless I'm doing local trips that allow me to fill up prior/after or on highways that have on highway service stop; I always find it a challenge to find stations we can pull in and fill at. A lot of the stations are built so that there is just enough space for cars/small trucks. On a trip to up state NY last month we had to drop our trailer in a parking lot, fillup and then pickup the trailer. We do carry 8 gallons of gas to run our generators which will always help out in a pinch. Any thoughts from others on planning/dealing with getting gas on the less beaten paths would be apprecaited.
315RLS is offline   Reply With Quote