Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 02-26-2017, 09:56 AM   #1
8e3k0
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9261
2009 Montana Decals

I hate to bring this concern up as I know there has been many decal problems in the past.
Here is my situation: In 2011 Keystone supported our local dealer to replace all decals on our 2009 Montana 3400RL in the summer of 2011. This was completed by the dealer once all decals arrived. What I have found now is that they replaced only the bad peeling ones and left the decals that looked okay. Situation today is the majority of the decals replaced by the dealer are in good shape. The ones that they did not replace have peeled completely.
Can a person still obtain individual decals or are these sets still available?
Will try and contact dealer to see if they still have these kicking around or maybe they threw them out. LOL
I am sure Keystone was charged for installation of all decals! Any info or suggestions are much appreciated.
Thanks Ellis

8e3k0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 02:39 PM   #2
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Since it is a 2009 Model year the vendor of the graphics may no longer make the graphics. If keystone has any in stock so they should send them. That was our experience with our 2006 3400/ Keystone sent what they had.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 04:09 PM   #3
BB_TX
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6433
If you have no luck with Keystone, check eBay. Someone there offers Montana decals of a number of year models. Don't know anything about the quality. Don't know if they bought up old stock or if they actually make them.
BB_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 05:50 PM   #4
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Most any good graphic shop can duplicate the graphics. The mountain scenes are common.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2017, 08:15 PM   #5
8e3k0
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9261
Thanks appreciate the feedback.
8e3k0 is offline   Reply With Quote