Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Old 06-02-2006, 10:09 AM   #1
jerrie
Established Member

M.O.C. #3031
FIX FOR MY MICROWAVE??

I SURE HOPE SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN HELP ME. MY TURN TABLE ON MICROWAVE WON'T TURN. MY UNIT IS 15 MONTHS OLD, SO WARRANTY IS UP.AND I CAN'T FIND ANYONE TO WORK ON UNIT, OR GET A CALL BACK FROM COMPANY THAT MADE IT. ANY IDEAS OUT THERE?? IT IS THE 1/2 TIME UNIT.PLEASE HELP ME, OTHER WISE I LOVE THE MICROWAVE. THANKS

jerrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:28 PM   #2
Montana_1240
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1240
Jerrie,

Without taking it out and apart, I can't say how that thing works. I'm assuming the only problem is the lack of rotation? And the rest of the oven sounds like it's working? (Can it still heat a mug of water?)

I read on-line that Apollo's phone number is (800) 330-9707. But in that same mention, it said the number rang with no answer, which might have been a discrepancy between east and west coast time during that attempt. Paperwork says it's in West Palm Beach, FL. (It's "Apollo Worldwide.")

However, for what seems to be only $99, on E-Bay, you can buy one refurbed http://cgi.ebay.com/Apollo-Half-Time...QQcmdZViewItem

I found http://www.repairclinic.com/0003.asp where you can tap into "Repair Help" and maybe even get parts, or call them to see if they can guide you further. 800-269-2609 What their automated help thing says is that you'll have to take it apart. And then it says to refer to an authorized repair facility... But that site doesn't specifically say it repairs or stocks Apollo.

Another good, (maybe better,) way to go would be to contact Keystone and see if they have contact info, or maybe even an oven that has a working turntable, but something else fried.

Good luck. I'd hate to be without that gem of an appliance, myself!

Steve
Montana_1240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 02:51 PM   #3
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Tell you what..We have taken a good look at that Apollo unit in our brand new 3400 and note the many post on the subject. It will cost you more than it is worth to have someone come out to "look at it" Here are some suggestions..If all else works use it the way it is till the rest of it blows up. Or.. you got 15 months out of it, not bad..tear it out, throw it away and go to Wally mart or best buy and get a good unit.We figure we will use ours till it "malfunctions" It is sort of in the same catagory as the infamous Quest system..Our quest system by the way..works perfect and since I am half deaf and Helen don't hear to good..it sounds great...
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote