Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HEY KEYSTONE! > What I'd like to say if...
Click Here to Login

Old 08-15-2019, 08:41 PM   #21
mazboy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #9561
I am old and to read just ONE paragraph is very difficult. Use paragraphs.

sorry to be a pain but it is hard to read.

mazboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 10:34 PM   #22
Thorsell
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #19945
Quote:
Originally Posted by captl27 View Post
The ongoing saga of our 2015 3725 which developed a problemwith the shower that would not drain the first trip out. The unit was returnedand after waiting too long finally getting it back from Syracuse camping world. Thenthe floor of the shower started to have star cracking by the end of the firstyear. After much back and forth with Keystone they refused to cover the repairI had to go with my camping world extended warranty. At the end of the saga camping world ofKingston said they could not replace the shower and did a horrible job attrying to patch the floor and billing for supporting the floor of the shower. Solast week the shower drain failed to drain again which ended up being a failureof the hepvo trap that had a ripped rubber valve I decided to attack the repairmyself. On emptying compartments and removing compartment walls I gained accessto the area below the shower. To my surpriseI found no sign of any additional support as stated to have been done by KingstonCamping world. The repair took me maybe 3 hours over 2 days which includedwaiting for the part to be delivered. Which does not explain the weeks wewaited for Syracuse Camping world to repair the trap the first time. If you askme I think that they snaked the trap which is a no no and started the rip thatlead to the failure of the trap. If you check my page this had been documentedsince I found out how bad Keystone warranty department is and how horrible our experiencewith camping world service has been.
Understand your frustration with Camping World, but what did Keystone do wrong? Did you personally contact Keystone or let the dealership do it? Camping World is notorious at blaming Keystone and then finding out that Camping World either never called Keystone or did not tell Keystone the whole story or even messed up a repair and did not want Keystone to find out what really happened because then the dealership itself is responsible for the repairs or damage.

Just curious because we have had nothing negative in our dealings with Keystone to include Keystone covering out of warranty items. Keystone has stepped up every time.

Thank you,
Laura Thorsell
Thorsell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 06:16 AM   #23
captl27
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #16077
I contacted Keystone many many times over a 6 month period. I also wrote to Trailer life which got me no where even though I have subscribed for 15 yrs..
captl27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2019, 08:12 AM   #24
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
Never a problem with Keystone customer service two montana's over 14 years.
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote