Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2014, 11:09 AM   #1
woodtic
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #12753
New Problem this Morning

Hooked up the trailer for it's first ride behind the new truck. Headed to the dealer for more warrany repairs, and inspections. Before I got more than a mile away from home I noticed through my mirror that the bedroom slide had opened 3-4 inches. Pulled off the side of the road and thought about it for a couple seconds. I was sure it was closed all the way when I left the driveway. Had the remote control with me and ran the slide in from the cab of the truck. About 15 miles later I noticed the slide had come out again. This time while crusing at 60 mph I closed the bedroom slide again with the remote. Another 15 miles and I arrived at the dealer and the slide had opened about an inch. All my slides are hydraulic.

Ponted it out to the local dealer and gave him my extended warranty information and left. They were very busy for a small town RV dealer. I'll call them in a couple days to get an update. I'm sure glad I got the extended warranty.
woodtic is offline   Reply With Quote