Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 11-16-2004, 07:17 PM   #1
stiles watson
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2059
Rally agenda?

At the Montana rallies are there workshops on the care and maintenance of the differenne systems within the Montana? It would seem to me that that might be extremely valuable to us all. I am the dean of an adult training institute. A hands-on teaching model is very effective especially for folks like me that like to be shown -- not told.

stiles watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 09:19 AM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
There were none of these at our first, and so far only, rally this past September. We had a couple of vendors in to speak to us but nothing related to maintaining our rigs. While I really like the idea of having workshops I wonder if anyone has the time to organize something like that.? I know those who set up this past rally were doing so out of their free time. Still a good idea, though, in my opinion.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 08:05 PM   #3
Northstar
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1757
I think you have a wonderful idea, however finding the right people with the time could be a problem. Keep us posted. Happyrving......
Northstar is offline   Reply With Quote