Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC REGIONAL CAMPING CLUBS > North America MOC / Western Region
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
GOFNUTS
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3053
Have a Great Time Everyone!!!

Michael and I are so sad we had to cancel what would have been our fifth time to the Siskiyou Rally (due to my mother's health). Fortunately I took her to the doctor on Wednesday and was told since she is doing better that there was no reason why we couldn't leave town. But, of course we had already cancelled our reservations for Siskiyou. However, we will be able to meet up with those that are doing the progressive to Seven Feathers. We are soooo looking forward to that.

We just wanted to let everyone know that we are thinking of you and all the fun we know you are having.

Renee, Michael & Dutchess

Old 05-22-2009, 11:20 PM   #2
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
Michael and Renee,
Sorry that you are not here! We really needed Michael here last night. The ticket sales are just not the same without his long arms! Bill McCamy did his best but seemed to have a lot of tickets left!

Just kidding Bill. Nothing like an attorney (now retired) to go after the money!

As I hope you can see we are having a great time and are so sorry you folks were not able to make your 5th visit to Lake Siskiyou.

See you at the Rogue.

Dennis
Old 05-23-2009, 03:19 AM   #3
DHenry
Montana Master

M.O.C. #496
We missed you so much that we all voted you two to be Wagon Master next year so you will have to be here :-)(just kidding)
The Meet and Greet was great last night, all your efforts to get everyone signed up went very well and the food was great, I am still on fire after eating a stuffed jalapeno. Bill did a great job with the raffle tickets, but there were a few that wished his arms were a little longer like Michael's.

Today we are off to the fishing derby, I practiced yesterday and cought a limit and all were as long as Michael's arm, great fish story.

Have a safe trip up to The Valley of the Rogue.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:42 PM   #4
The Oldguard
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2625
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by HamRad

Michael and Renee,
Sorry that you are not here! We really needed Michael here last night. The ticket sales are just not the same without his long arms! Bill McCamy did his best but seemed to have a lot of tickets left!

Just kidding Bill. Nothing like an attorney (now retired) to go after the money!

Dennis
We’ll so much for the long arm of the law? Sounds like someone needs to get the “Judge” on him…
Old 05-23-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
PartyCrashers
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #4524
Along with the others we are sorry that you could not attend.

Renee,
Your mother is lucky to have to have such caring people look after her....I know it is hard to give up parts of your lives to take care of her, but one day you will be pleased that you have given her your time.

Michael,
Ssssh.....personaly I am glad you did not show up, I thought I was going to have to buy a "legs worth" of raffle tickets. LOL!

We are not lucky enough to be able to attend Sevenfeathers, but I do know the Dancing Flowers will be there.

So we will see you next year here at Lake Siskiyou as the Wagon Master for next years rally, and no DHenry is not kidding....you were voted in.

Until later,

Old 05-25-2009, 05:35 AM   #6
GOFNUTS
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #3053
Denise,

Michael says to bad you won't be at 7 Feathers so you could buy a "legs worth" of tickets!! He'll catch you next year at Lake Siskiyou. We are looking forward to seeing those Dancing Flowers again!

I already am pleased to give up my time to take care of my mother, I would miss 10 or more future Lake Siskiyou rallys if need be to take care of her. Lucky, you bet I am!

See you next year.

Renee

Closed Thread