Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GIRLS gone MOC > MOC Gals General Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 06-25-2012, 10:57 AM   #1
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
The Future of Women's Rally events

Currently we don't have anyone to facilitate Women's Events at the Fall Rally. Along the same lines many of the folks who have done such a great job hosting the various activities have indicated that they are either not coming to the rally this year or they are not going to be able to help again this year. If great past events like the Women's Day at Shipshewanna for example are going to continue and if new events are going to be added we need some volunteers to step up and be involved. Please post here if you are interested and I'll get right with you. If you have questions or concerns email me please. Thanks everyone!

DQDick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Folks Coleen Lustick (KsGirl) has stepped up to fill the position of Woman's Activities Coordinator. Please join me in thanking her for taking this on!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 08:21 AM   #3
db_engineer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #9068
Polly has volunteered to teach a number of different crafts. The specific crafts would be determined based on the number of time blocks available, and interest polls to be taken in the future.
db_engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:42 AM   #4
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Thank you Polly. I'll pass this on to Coleen. They're smarter than we are. They're in South Dakota right now instead of Kansas where it's 106. I'm sure she'll get in touch with you when they return. Thanks again!!
Old 06-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #5
KSGirl
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #5859
Greetings from South Dakota Dick, but it was 108 when we left Rapid City yesterday! In Sioux Falls for just a few days (not cool here either)then maybe over to Albert Lea to work for a few weeks for an old KOA boss...not sure yet..but then on to Nebraska for the Central Plains Rally. Working on a list of activities for the woman for Goshen. Thanks for getting the word out and I'll post something soon to help get the ball rolling. In the mean time if any of the ladies, new or veteran rally attendees have suggestions on what activities they would like to do, please email me through this website. Thanks Polly for the offer for the crafts and I will get in touch with you. Stay cool everyone!
Coleen
KSGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #6
DQDick
Site Team

M.O.C. #11455
Thanks to you both, it sounds like the Women's events are going to be great this year and may even attract some of the other gender. You really burst my bubble on the heat. I had visions of you guys enjoying cool weather.