Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GIRLS gone MOC > MOC Gals General Discussions
Click Here to Login

Old 05-25-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
labmom
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #8371
Mrs Country guy

Hey Carol-thank you for the invite to Facebook. I have been getting lots of invites but my computer won't let me on. Dave has to get on it and see what it needs for me to get on and I don't know if he will have time until we get to Boston. It depends on how much time he spends running at the upcoming rally. If it is anything like last Fall, I won't see him much at all.
I will let you know when I get on Facebook.
As for reaching out, I generally don't. I am like a turtle. I move very slowly and only reach out very carefully. I learned to be a turtle growing up and I haven't gotten out of the habit. I tend to withdraw into my shell and sit there, just watching the world go by and pondering things. It is alright to do so sometimes and at others, it is not such a good idea. I have just been able to really talk about what is going on in the last few weeks without breaking down completely and then laying in bed for a day or two trying to find the energy to get up and face another day.
I know that sounds maudlin, but it is the way it is. Anyway, I hope to be on Facebook really soon and then I can talk to all of my friends.
Betsy

labmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Betsey, send me an email from MOC here, and I will add you as a friend at Facebook, then Dave can get you on and we will be chatting away!

girl.

Us MOC chicks are here for ya, we will not let one of our sweetest members down!

I agree with some of the other posts, specially that of Driftwoodgal, sometimes there is NOTHING like a good cry.

And, as Stiles hinted, we all deal with grief differently, and the way you deal with it is NOT wrong, it just is your way.

Email me!!! (Anyone else that wants to Facebook, do the same, there are about ohhhh, 20 or so MOC'ers over at Facebook, taking our friendships to new venues. You should see some of the photos being posted by members who are west right now, I am soooooo jealous! )

BTW, the email from MOC is NOT the email that I use on Facebook, are we having fun yet, are you confused, yes, no, maybe?? I won't tell you how many email accounts I have, okkkk, I cannot, I lost count!

Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote