Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2020, 12:56 PM   #1
rames14
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1920
Antenna Issue

I have an antenna question on the wiring. I am not getting as many channels on my living room tv as on the bedroom tv. I ran a long cable from the booster to the tv and got all of the channels as the bedroom. So, I know the antenna, booster and tv are all working properly. So, there is a bad connection between the booster and the living room. I also have the same issue on the outside tv. I have checked the connections coming into the slide and they are solid. I am wondering if there is a splitter somewhere that splits the signal from the booster to the outside and living room tv’s. If so, where is it located? I have a 2015 3160, so it is probably wired similar to other models in the same year. Hoping I don’t need to drop the belly, but it may lead there. Thanks in advance.
Ron and Terrie Ames - MOC #1920/KF0NTA
2021Montana 3230CK Super Solar Legacy Package
2021 Ram 3500 Laramie Longhorn, BIM Charging
4x4, SRW, LB, Crew Cab, Pullrite 3900 Hitch
rames14 is offline   Reply With Quote