Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Old 05-22-2006, 09:13 AM   #21
lightningjack11
Montana Master

M.O.C. #59
Best report on Keystone that I ever read. Makes me feel a lot better about upgrading. Maybe Aram will surpass Jeff in the customer service area.

lightningjack11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 01:49 PM   #22
raucnd
Established Member

M.O.C. #4926
Dave and Kathy,
That's good to know and thanks for the reply. Time spent waiting for the repairs to be completed is nothing as long as the work is done correctly. It pays to go to those RV shows.
C. and Dee Rau
raucnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 07:42 AM   #23
hamcamper
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #768
I noticed that a lot of these posts mention frame work. I have experienced the trim piece under the bedroom slide separating from the sidewall when hitched. I looked inside the LP tank space and found evidence of weld cracking. I called Keystone, talked to Dennis and made an appointment with Sonny's RV in North Charleston SC for inspection as requested. Unfortunately, Sonny's may not have the needed weld certificated employees. Has anyone else run into this situation or at least a simular one?
hamcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 08:16 AM   #24
hamcamper
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #768
I just found much more info on my problem in the Montana problems and Technical help forum and it isn't pretty.
hamcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 01:56 PM   #25
8.1al
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1658
Erwin,
Be patient and work with Keystone. If you give them a chance they will take care of your problem.
8.1al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 05:37 PM   #26
mobilrvn
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #2056
Hope that you bought all the staff donuts, etc. They love 'em. Get them at Walmart-about six dozen a day.
mobilrvn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2006, 03:59 AM   #27
ols1932
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1944
If you have an appointment they will get you right in. And yes, they are very good at what they do and treated us like we were the only customers they had. It is what makes us think about another Montana when we tire of this one (and we haven't gotten to that point yet).

I know there are many who just seem to not get the same response from Keystone that we and many others have and I'm not sure just what the reason is. I know that when we were there in Goshen 3 years ago there was another couple there with a newer Montana who complained about everything in their rig even right down to the fact that a few screws were not exactly perpendicular to where they were screwed in. Some of their other complaints may have been valid, however we found out that the real reason they were there was because they couldn't make the payments and wanted Keystone to buy back their rig as a lemon. I talked to them about their problems and they couldn't say anything nice about Keystone. I've found that if you want something done, the worse thing you can do is run around bad-mouthing people. Anyway, Keystone Customer Service bent over backwards for this couple and they still weren't happy.

Orv
ols1932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 09:45 AM   #28
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Hamcamper, it was great to see you on Saturday, as brief as it was. We're at the service center now, as you probably figured out. I hope they got you well taken care of. I can't believe there's a couple in a Raptor here whose appointment isn't until Wednesday. They are using up one of the sites someone else may need for an earlier appointment. There are, as you know, four sites. They are all full. We are in one of them.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote