Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 12-03-2004, 05:17 AM   #1
CouchsCampers
Established Member

M.O.C. #911
New Cambrige

Hi everyone. I just got back from the Louisville show and seeing the Cambrige. It is a very nice camper. I do have a few pictures of it. I couldn't take many do to all the people going in and out of it but if you would like to see the few I got I can send them to you or if someone could tell me how to post them on here I'd be glad to do that as well.

CouchsCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 05:29 AM   #2
sreigle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #20
Ray, I just emailed you my email address.

I see you have a website. Any chance of putting the pictures on that site and posting the links here? You wouldn't have to have a link on the visible website if you don't want to. You could store the pictures on the webspace and just give us the links to download the pictures. Just a thought.

Thanks.
sreigle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 02:38 PM   #3
Chester
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #908
Hi Ray I just PM'd you with my email address. I'd really like to see your pictures and any comments you have on the new Cambridge. I may order one in the next couple of weeks if I like what I see.
Chester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 03:27 AM   #4
Dave e Victoria
Montana Master

M.O.C. #635
Ray, I sent you a PM asking for the pictures. You can ignore it as I found them on Steve's post.

What else can you tell us? Will it be sold and serviced through Montana distribution? Does the floor plan resemble any current Montys? Length, # of slides, etc? Kitchen arrangement? Will there be more than 1 model?
Dave e Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 04:42 AM   #5
HomeOnTheRoad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1104
Also, was there a price posted? Any info on which model this is, size, etc?

Thanks.
HomeOnTheRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 02:23 PM   #6
Native Tex
Montana Master

M.O.C. #375
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by CouchsCampers

Hi everyone. I just got back from the Louisville show and seeing the Cambrige. It is a very nice camper. I do have a few pictures of it. I couldn't take many do to all the people going in and out of it but if you would like to see the few I got I can send them to you or if someone could tell me how to post them on here I'd be glad to do that as well.
This is a super looking coach. I really like the paint and the lower doors. I think they used a 3400RL floor plan since it seems to have four slides. What are the other plans? Any idea on the broucher availability?
Native Tex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 04:04 PM   #7
CouchsCampers
Established Member

M.O.C. #911
What else can I tell you? Lets see, The floor plan in the pictures is like a 3400RL Montana. They changed a few things around but same basic floor plan. The dealership I work for had to sign a dealer agreement to sell them or else they could be given to another dealer in my area, so that tells me that they are going to be separate from Montana. So some dealers may sell them and some may not. There will be more floor plans but they didn't say what they will be. The camper is rated down to zero degrees. Some things that I remember this camper had on it are Mor-ryde axles, Mor-ryde hitch, soft touch vinyl ceiling, 12 cubic foot side by side refrigerator, A lot of flush mounted lights in the ceiling, fluorescent lighting, power awning and water lines that could be turned off one by one. So if you got a leak on the cold water line in the bathroom sink you could go to a compartment and turn of just that one line. As far as standards and option's they haven't given us any info like that yet. We really didn't get a chance to talk with are sales guy long enough to find out everything yet. Hoping to find out more this coming monday.
CouchsCampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 04:32 PM   #8
Dave e Victoria
Montana Master

M.O.C. #635
Ray,
That is really helpful. Keep us posted. A lot of us are ready to deal.
Dave
Dave e Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 11:07 AM   #9
Montana_2618

M.O.C. #2618
just saw the postings, and i am wondering who make this coach, and i sure would like to see some pictures,not sure how? stan
Montana_2618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 11:16 AM   #10
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
The Cambridge, like the Montana, is a Keystone product and it replaces the Montana Big Sky.

Go here to see more pics... Cambridge Pics
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 12:28 PM   #11
Chester
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #908
Thanks for the info Ray. This is very helpful in our search for a new unit. Please keep us posted with any new info you may get.
Chester is offline   Reply With Quote