Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 03-12-2014, 06:24 PM   #21
TAKPAK
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8238
Quote:
quote:Originally posted by Flymutt

Quote:
quote:Originally posted by TAKPAK

I have had GS for years as well, and also have never needed them......yet. Originally I renewed directly through GS, and the rate was $129. Then I noticed that Camping World had the same deal with GS, for $79. Every year since then, I've just renewed through CW for the $79 rate, while GS is still at $129. Go figure, it's the same thing.
I'm a little confused (not unusual for me). When I went to the CW site to renew my GS it said the $79 fee was for new sign-ups only...not for renewal. Have you renewed lately through CW? Maybe I should just ignore the "stop sign" and surge ahead. Better to ask forgiveness than for permission?

No problem. I've ignored the "new signups" as well, and they still take my money. I've done it on line when I renew. Maybe someday they'll refuse me....!!!

2015 GMC Sierra 4X4 3500 SRW
TAKPAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 08:46 AM   #22
Golferdave
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #12573
Send a message via MSN to Golferdave
Hey Guys:
We have had GS for a couple of years after we changed from AAA ( see post of Mar 12, 2014 ) BUT on Easter weekend this year we had a breakdown of our 2005 F350. (Blown lower rad hose.) just North of Quartzsite. Towed to Parker, AZ, as that is where we knew we could get the F350 serviced ( Parker Motors ) GS arranged the tow thu " A tow truck" out of Parker. Towed Truck and Monty to Parker. AND CHARGED ME $ 512.00! YES I had full coverage but the representative from GS made several mistakes on the cost estimates. I have had several Emails and phone calls to Good Sam with no satisfactory conclusion. I am cancelling Good Sam and going back to AAA. AAA has changed and now will tow both truck and trailer.
Golferdave is offline   Reply With Quote