Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 02-20-2004, 04:08 AM   #1
BillyRay
Montana Master

M.O.C. #607
Awning Question/Screen Patio Room

Ok...it's been awhile since I've had a screen room/patio room...or what ever you want to call it. I've owned several units..some with one, but all had it installed previous to me buying it.I'm going to buy one for my new 3685 and need some help.

1st any recomendations on type?...2nd and most importantly...should I put a center support bracket/bar in the middle?...do I need it in the 3685? 3rd...I know some full timer's put a household door on in the place of the zip door...Does that make a differance on the type I get?...or do you just customize it later? I'm getting ready to set it up in a seasonal site and it will stay there until October.I want to have the dealer do all of the work now while it's still in the shop.Once it's set up full time, I don't want to move it!

Thanks for the help in advance!

BillyRay

2002 3500 Chevy D/W 4x4 C/C Diesel
2004 3685FL

BillyRay is offline   Reply With Quote