Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 04-11-2008, 02:37 AM   #1
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Thanks to awaywego

Thanks to Wayne and Arlene for a lot of great suggestions on our stay here in Richmond. Their "insider" information sure helped us, made for a "painless" stay and we sooooo enjoyed our visit to Richmond and geting to know them both!

They are a great couple, lots of fun, full of great stories, and, oh, very very nice, too!

My visits to the library were rather productive, and I broke through several brick walls, got a lot of new stuff to play with over the next couple of months, and have lots of typing/input to do!

Thanks Wayne and Arlene, we had a grand time.

Next: Charlottesville for a couple of days, then Rockingham County for about a week. Then headed back to the Irish Hills of Michigan. I hope it is green there and not white.

Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 05:59 AM   #2
Rondo
Site Team

M.O.C. #7560
I think you had better stay down South for a few more weeks Carol! Sounds like they are catching some really bad weather up there right now! Last nights Weather Channel said Duluth is expecting 2-4 FOOT of the pretty white stuff! Not a time to head back just yet! Enjoy yourself and hope your return "flight" is a safe one!
Rondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:17 AM   #3
awaywego
Montana Master

M.O.C. #40
Al and Carol,

We sure enjoyed meeting the two of you and having you visit.
Hope we can do it again soon.
awaywego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 07:41 AM   #4
Mrs. CountryGuy
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6337
Poor Duluth! YUCK

Forecast for my home town, Today: 72, rain and t storms, Sat, 45 and rain, Sun 43 and snow flakes, Mon. 45.

I'll be south of the Mason-Dixon line for at least another 9 to 10 days.

But, we have arrived in the Irish Hills and had 4 inches of snow on April 23rd. SIGHHHH.

I would rather stay in VA for another month, maybe two. But, can no do.

Again, to Wayne and Arlene, MUCHO THANKS, we had great time!!!
Mrs. CountryGuy is offline   Reply With Quote