Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > Member News
Click Here to Login

Old 04-23-2007, 01:20 PM   #1
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
Well This Was a First !!

Was just sitting here today and a Tour Bus pulls in over at the station/store/cafe full of people from another Country. They stop here all the time for a bathroom stop and to get drinks and stretch their legs. After about 15 minutes there was about 10 to 15 of them all around our RV, now I could not understand most of them but the words that I heard was"beautiful and I want one. A few of them was taking pictures of my Montana and Truck, They was looking at everything and it made me feel so proud

prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 02:34 PM   #2
boylanag
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5965
That was great, folks. We have had admirers of our Montana before but never by the busload.
boylanag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:50 AM   #3
adelmoll
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2716
We had that happen to us in Death Valley a couple of years ago. We went for a hike and when we came back there were hoards of people walking around and taking pictures. We have always been sorry that we did not open it up and let them see inside. That would have really blown them away.
adelmoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:37 AM   #4
jrgwdenner
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1105
We were up in British Columbia on our way to Alaska and stopped around Muncho Lake for lunch. We got in a discussion with some locals and finally, after many compliments from them, we realized that they thought we had a very expensive rig. Their estimate of the price of a Montana.....$150,000. We felt very wealthy at that point. We always feel blessed as Montana owners.
jrgwdenner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 06:00 AM   #5
richfaa
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2839
You do not see RV's or trucks of that size in most countries.Our family from Italy were amazed at the size of the camper and truck and commented that it would not fit on most roads nor could they afford the fuel to run the truck..
richfaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 06:17 AM   #6
prariepoodle
Montana Master

M.O.C. #450
Send a message via Yahoo to prariepoodle
I was talking to the owner of this park and he told me that I could expect to see up to as many as 6 of the tour bus's here at one time this summer. They come out of Las Vegas and take people to Death Valley and Scotties Castle and some other places out here in the desert. He also says that they are from France, Germany, China, Japan, Korea, and other places. It will be nice to see other people admire the Great Montana RV.LOL
prariepoodle is offline   Reply With Quote