Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MONTANA OWNERS CLUB COMMUNITY > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 10-21-2006, 05:15 PM   #1
boat391
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5756
What a joy being a monty owner

about 1 month after buying our monty we did a few shake down trips and the first boondocking trip we went on we had the pleasure of meeting a monty owner they came in in the middle of the nite so that next morning I got up made coffee and went out and met some new friends what a pure joy. All we had in common is a monty and now they are members too we have camped with them and what a fun time so yes it's so true What a joy being a Monty owner I feel this is bye far the best investment I've ever made just for the poeple I hope too meet and the ones here I feel I have met even though not face to face Thanks for doing such a great job with this web site and thank all of my new friends for all the great help when ever I need it

boat391 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 08:11 PM   #2
Fordzilla
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2819
Send a message via MSN to Fordzilla
Tim, I couldn't have said anything better. This site and members like yourself are what makes this family so great. Everyone pooling together to help one another share the joys of RV'ing and living in these great Montana's we all enjoy.
Fordzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 10:11 PM   #3
Montana Sky
Montana Master

M.O.C. #889
Montana Sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 03:38 AM   #4
Wrenchtraveller
Montana Master

M.O.C. #4890
Tim,I am glad to meet a truckdriver that likes RVs and RV owners. That is not always the case.

You are 100% right. Montanas are the nicest RVs on the road. MOCers are the nicest RV owners you will ever find in one group and it goes to prove that people with great taste enjoy each other's company. Take care and if you are like me, your pride of ownership in your Montana just keeps growing and growing. My trucks have always been my favorite toys and I used to spend a lot of time on truck forums. Now any forum time I have is spent here. Take care and keep enjoying your rig.
Wrenchtraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 03:53 AM   #5
Wannabe Full-timer
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6190
Tim, our sentiments exactly. We don't have a Montana yet but will eventually. In the meantime, I read all the posts I can here to learn all we can about them so we are more educated when we do make our purchase. This forum is a wealth of information and the most wonderful group of people you will ever meet.
Wannabe Full-timer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 04:56 AM   #6
LonnieB
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6150
Send a message via MSN to LonnieB
I wholeheartedly agree with all of the above statements. We have never owned an RV of any kind, have borrowed and rented a few though, and been in more than we can remember. The Montana is by far better than any we've ever been around, and the people here are the frosting on the cake.
LonnieB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 06:27 AM   #7
bsmeaton
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6109
Aaaaayeeee! Brings a tear to me one good eye!

We've enjoyed your input as well Tim. The MOC makes you feel like you know people even if you've never met them, and I feel enclined to just walk right up to any Montana owner.

This group has a big influence on our purchase as well. We spent yesterday looking at an RV for my daughter and we hit about 7 Dealers. My daughter was looking for a small RV, but I snuck out and looked at the big 5ers every chance I got. It started snowing and all four of us ended up sitting and talking comfortably in a new 3650RK Montana that had the fireplace running. We were there for almost an hour and didn't want to leave. If the dealership hadn't have been closing - I swear my DW would have been backing the truck up to that 3650RK and it would have been a done deal!
bsmeaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 06:49 AM   #8
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
Ditto, ditto, ditto. Looking forward to meeting you, Tim, at the rally.
Happy trails.........................
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2006, 05:33 PM   #9
txkrumm
Montana Master

M.O.C. #5920
We feel the exact same way Tim! The people who contribute to this forum are what makes it so great!
t
txkrumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 05:06 AM   #10
Sunshine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2018
Yes, there are a lot of pluses to owning a Montana, not the least of which is this forum and the people you meet through it.
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 06:17 AM   #11
Cheri
Established Member

M.O.C. #6142
This forum is fabulous and the people here are so generous about sharing their help and experience. I meet Montana owners from time to time and I always promote this group. Not sure it has done any good yet, LOL, but I try!
Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote