Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 01-22-2005, 01:11 AM   #1
Broome101
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1832
Montnana Rep Jeff Rank

I was able to meet Jeff Rank this past Friday night at the NC RV Show in Charlotte, NC. Steve Regile is correct Jeff is great person to talk with and does care about the Montana product. He also reads the MOC. We discussed several things the best thing I heard him say was when he heard about issues on the MOC they try and resolve them and do it different in the plant level to make it better. It was a plesaure meeting him and Jeff if you are reading keep building the great units you do have and improvong them all along.

Broome101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 01:29 AM   #2
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
Ditto your comments about Jeff. Jeff is great and he is just one of the many fine folks at Montana. I've always enjoyed our conversations at the various shows we have crossed paths at as well as the rally in Goshen.
Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 04:02 AM   #3
DiananColin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #447
Send a message via Yahoo to DiananColin
Could not agree more about Jeff - great chap and he really reflects the right image of Keystone's Montana division.

Just visited the Toronto RV show and all the dealers we spoke with that handle Keystone products are impressed with the support from the various plants.

Please keep it coming and we will remain loyal to the brand.

BTW Jeff, if you are reading, Rally Certificate #001 redemption funds are now in the mail to us via our dealer, Outdoor Travel - thankyou for that offset against the new 3400! Met with Ken Whiting (owner) at the show and he also had nothing but positive things to say about Keystone and Jeff in particular.

Hope we meet up again sometime
DiananColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 04:29 AM   #4
Bill and Ann
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1493
Ditto comments on Jeff and all the other Montana people we met at Goshem. Hope to see them again this year.
Bill and Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 06:36 AM   #5
vickir
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2215
... and besides being a nice guy, Jeff is a KU Jayhawk!
vickir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 07:34 AM   #6
RC and Samantha
Montana Master

M.O.C. #2
Send a message via AIM to RC and Samantha Send a message via Yahoo to RC and Samantha
...and besides being a nice guy, Jeff a KU Jayhawk!...

...and besides being a KU Jayhawk, he's very easy on the eyes.

Patty
RC and Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 10:19 AM   #7
Joyce H
Montana Master

M.O.C. #266
From one of the press releases on the Montana website (July 2004) the following is a quote... "Fenech also announced that Jeff Rank, general manager of the Montana and Mountaineer brands, and Bob Martin, general manager of the Cougar and Hornet brands, have been promoted to vice-president within their respective product divisions." Obviously all of us who have met Jeff Rank deeply respect his ability to relate to Montana owners. It certainly says a great deal about customer service and customer relations at Keystone's Montana division when the Vice President is out there meeting the end consumers and listening to what we have to say. Thanks Jeff for reaching out to your end consumers!!
Joyce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 11:01 AM   #8
ken
Montana Master

M.O.C. #345
We also met Jeff Rank at the Montana Rally and he does care about his product. You could tell that he was very well informed in the design, contruction, and sales of the product. We were impressed. So much Jeff, our Montana Rally refund is in the mail. We took possession of our second Montana on Sat from Reines RV, Manassas VA.
Ken and Velda Taylor
Dahlgren VA
2005 3475RL Montana
2000 Ford F350 Diesel
ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2005, 02:08 PM   #9
Montana_1774
Established Member

M.O.C. #1774
I tow a Mountaineer 328RLS, sold as a 2005 model, wheather it is or not, I don't know. We picked up the unit on August 1st 2004 and between that date and mid November we traveled approximately 6000 miles. Had a leak on the entertainment slide, and other issues that the dealer has attempted to repair. Don't know if the leak has been repaired or not since we have not had it out in rain since the seals were replaced. We are satisfied with the unit so far. I did call Keystone and left a message for a call back and e-mailed keystone for resolution of a question. I have not yet received a return call or answer to my e-mail. And should the question arise in anyones mind, I was not nasty during the phone call or the e-mail. I am happy to know some are receiving better service from Keystone, than what I have thus far received.
Montana_1774 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 06:58 AM   #10
Parrothead
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1989
Send a message via MSN to Parrothead
I have emailed Keystone 3 times - 2 just general and once to Jeff and received replies within 2 to 3 days in all cases. All were helpful. Jeff sent a very nice email and although he couldn't help me with 1 problem, he took care of another one very nicely.
Parrothead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 09:21 AM   #11
HomeOnTheRoad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #1104
Bobby, you didn't say how long since you called and emailed. If more than a few days you might call again. They have responded when I left voice messages. I haven't tried emailing them in a long time but they used to fall down when it comes to answering email. I hear they have improved in this area. Don't give up. Try again.let us know.
HomeOnTheRoad is offline   Reply With Quote