Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > Tow Vehicles & Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 04-26-2008, 11:46 AM   #21
HamRad
Montana Master

M.O.C. #15
I've got the Bluetooth ear device and it does take some getting used to. And I'm having a devil of a time "training" that "puppy"!

Thanks for posting the clarification re: the RV Endorsement. It must be something that seldom gets enforced. It seems as if no one at the DMV knows about it. My one and only "moving" experience since I got the endorsement and while I was pulling the Monty was the one on our last trip. And the CHP did not even ask or comment about it! I guess I should be thankful that he didn't. Not that it would have been a problem but it would have meant that I got a ticket! Don't want that!

HamRad

HamRad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 02:28 PM   #22
jjackflash
Montana Master

M.O.C. #7787
Being a resident of Ca. I personally think the cell phone law is a waste of time. These accidents that are happening isn't because the cell user doesn't have his hands on the wheel it's because the mind can't concentrate on two things at once.
Being a pro. driver for over 20 years I've seen some incredible things,people on their phone not even watching what's happening around them,they get too involved with the conversation!
Jack JMHO!
jjackflash is offline   Reply With Quote