Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Old 03-15-2004, 02:05 PM   #1
Glenn and Lorraine
Montana Master

M.O.C. #420
2 great buys in 2 days....

In a "What I'd like to say if..." reply
I described how I found a Filing Cabinet.
Here is that story.....
This past Sunday we moved to another camp ground and as I was looking over the new site I noticed my new neighbor had a 2 drawer cabinet sitting under his awning with a for sale sign on it. He wanted $7.00. Well after I got the rig set up I visited the neighbor to investigate the cabinet a bit further. I was totally surprised to find this cabinet to be oak veneer. The same color oak veneer as the rest of the oak trim in our rig. It looked brand new. The only thing wrong with it was they had lost the key. Needless to say I bought it in a heartbeat. This week I will be visiting Lowes for a new lock.

The other great deal was on Saturday at an RV park yard sale.
I came upon a brand new, never used 14 foot sun screen for the awning. The sale price had been marked down twice. From $55 to $45 to $38, I asked what the least is they would accept. They responded $32. Needless to say I now have a new sun screen and did I mention it matches the awning.

And the really, really best part is Sunday was my birthday.

Glenn and Lorraine
FullTimingIt!!
2003 Chevy 2500HD D/A Ext. Cab, Short Bed, 4X4
2004 2955RL Montana PullRite 16K SuperGlide

Glenn and Lorraine is offline   Reply With Quote