Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Additions & Improvements
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2019, 12:56 PM   #1
jdarwin
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #21728
Need help wiring freezer

Hello all. I'm looking for help with wiring the washer/dryer receptacle to the residential fridge circuit. We have a 2019 3931FB. The DW wants to add an additional freezer. I pulled the shelves from the cabinet where the washer/dryer would go and installed a 3CF freezer. I now need help locating where the residential fridge connects so I can tie in the freezer. I also realize I need to upgrade the inverter to handle the additional load. I also plan to add an additional battery to support the added load while driving down the road. Am I forgetting anything? RVs are new to me so any help is greatly appreciated.

BTW I called Keystone for info and got nah-dah from them. Here's what it looks like so far.
Click image for larger version

Name:	FreezerInCabinet.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	139.8 KB
ID:	4881
Member #21728
2019 3931FB
2017 F350 6.7 Powerstroke SRW
B&W Companion Slider 20K
jdarwin is offline   Reply With Quote