Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > HAVE MOC WILL TRAVEL > Who, Where & When?
Click Here to Login

Old 04-25-2007, 01:00 PM   #1
Dave e Victoria
Montana Master

M.O.C. #635
Old Mexico for the weekend

We are getting ready to leave for points east in a couple of weeks so this weekend we are heading to Mexico to make sure everything is in shape for the big trip. We are staying at the Reef on Sandy Beech just out side of Rocky point this weekend and are traveling with some friends from New Mexico. I think we will be in space L14 if anyone else is in the area.
Dave

Dave e Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:33 PM   #2
kwolff7
Montana Fan

M.O.C. #6687
Hi Dave and Victoria..............We just got back from Rocky Point a couple weeks ago. It is beautiful and the water is really warm. I think the restaurant close to the rv park is also called the Reef. We did not eat there but had a Margarita that was wonderful. Much better than at our favorite Mexican Restaurant in Rocky Point......La Curva.
kwolff7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:43 PM   #3
Dave e Victoria
Montana Master

M.O.C. #635
The restaurant at the reef is very good. We ived in RP for about 10 years and really love it there. I have to admit it is a bit of a downer to go visit it from a campground instead of from our own beach house but life goes on. I think our favorite restaurant is Rosies's for breakfast and Costa Brava for those special events.
Dave
Dave e Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote