Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > TIRES, Montana Tires
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2023, 09:15 PM   #1
Dam Worker
Montana Master

M.O.C. #17164
Replacing Sailun Tires

I am in need of replacement of my Sailun tires. I originally bought these in I think the summer of 2016. S637 235/80R16 tires online. These were the exact same size as the Trailer King junk that came on my 16 Montana. It was before Sailun was very well known in the RV world. These tires have held up through thick and thin and are being replaced because of their age and two of them show some sidewall cracking. Not sure why the 80 series is more expensive than the 85 series now and it appears that both are available. I think the 85 has a bit higher weight rating and not much bigger circumference. I am assuming that they got the problem with tread separation fixed. If I remember correctly they are connected with Cooper Tires. I would like to purchase these before I leave Arizona and have them delivered to my Washington home where my Montana is sitting in the parking area. If there are still issues please respond and if anyone had a history with the new ones please respond with the good or bad. I will probably try to purchase these the middle of next week to arrive in the first week of May. I would like to have these on my unit before heading to Westport for my annual Halibut and Lingcod fishing trips.
Thanks in advance.
Tom Marty
Dam Worker is offline   Reply With Quote