Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2020, 09:30 PM   #1
Oldharley
Seasoned Camper

M.O.C. #21684
I hate this forum

it seems that every time I read about a cool item I find myself researching and then installing it in the Montana. oh look a surge protector and hard wire it...I can do that, next thing I know ive ordered it and I installed it. solar panels, that would be cool, bamm ordered and installed. inverter, oh that's fun let's order it, disc brskes....yep ordered and installed. then I post a picture of my rig which I pull with a 2015 freightliner that I customized and someone says "I would expect you to be pulling a New Horizon or Spacecraft with that truck. oh no a new rabbit hole, so for the next three weeks I scower the internet trying to figure out what a New Horizon is. Well I found one and yep it's in the driveway. So I'm sad to say that although I still own my Montana it is now up for sale. I added up the upgrades that this forum (yes its all your faults) that I added to the Montana $15,000 and that's just my cost with no accounting for labor. So how many rabbit holes have you gone down because of this forum? I'd like to hear your story.
Oldharley is offline   Reply With Quote