Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > GENERAL DISCUSSIONS > General Discussions about our Montanas
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2010, 05:12 AM   #1
bncinwv
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6846
Replacement Graphics Again - Bane or Blessing?

There were several MOCers at the Northeast rally who witnessed and supervised my application of the Montana wording graphics on the front of our rig that were peeling and replaced under warranty by Burlington Graphics. My sharp-eyed DW then noticed after we had returned home that an entire side panel scene was also peeling (Bane of graphics!!). I immediately e-mailed Kristen and was in turn referred to the newly configured ordering procedure on the Burlington web-site. So about seven weeks ago, I entered the graphics and requested pricing for hte ones that I was hoping to have replaced (and asked about warranty just in case I got blessed again). I received an immediate e-mail that I would get an e-mail back in 5-7 days. Six weeks later, had not received any response so I e-mailed Kristen again wondering what I had done wrong where I never received a response. I had specifically asked for pricing information since the rig was manufactured in November of 2006 and I was not sure about the warranty period (to this day I am still not sure about the warranty period and have seen several conflicting statements here on the MOC). Regardless, this morning I received an e-mail from Kristen stating that the graphics order I had inquired about had been placed and would be sent in 4-6 weeks at no charge!! (Blessing from Burlington Graphics) Now, even though I again have to go through the replacement process, at least I now have experience and am fortunate to be young enough where it is a task that I can handle. Particularly after receiving such an unexpected blessing from Kristen and Burlington Graphics. To clarify the "young" statement, those who know me are aware that in December, I turned 29 for the 22nd time. That is my story and I am sticking to it and no one can convice me otherwise!!!!
Bingo

Bingo and Cathy - Our adventures begin in the hills of WV. We are blessed by our 2014 3850FL Big Sky (previous 2011 3750FL and 2007 3400RL) that we pull with a 2007 Chevy Silverado Classic DRW CC dually.
bncinwv is offline   Reply With Quote