Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Repairs & Service
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2009, 12:24 PM   #1
exav8tr
Montana Master

M.O.C. #6333
Service (uh uh) in Clermont

Upon arriving in Clermont nearly three weeks ago, I contacted the local Camping Connection, which is listed in the park brochure, for an estimate for some electrical work. They came out in record time to assess the work I wanted done and told me they would get back to me within 2 days with a written estimate. I patiently waited, a gift I have learned in later life, for them to respond. I called twice and left a message, today I called again and was told that our work order had been placed on the bottom of their list and the work I wanted done was something they did not want to do. I asked why they could not have called me in time to find someone else and all they could say was it slipped thru the cracks. BEWARE of this outfit.

My second esperience was with a local Goodyear store. I went in a week ago asking about metal valve stems and was told they could have them there the next day, again my patience was being tried. I waited and called, only to be told they had ordered the stems and they would be in today. Well I stopped by the store today and they still had not come in. I told the guy I could have ordered them online and had them shipped to me by now.

This leads me to believe that the economy is not as bad as thought or the folks here are just plain incompetent. I still do not have the metal stems for my truck so will try again in Jacksonville.

Oh well, shame on me for expecting good customer service.
exav8tr is offline   Reply With Quote