Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Montana Owners Club - Keystone Montana 5th Wheel Forum > MOC Technical Forums > Montana Problems, Problem Solving & Technical Help
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
swanny
Montana Master

M.O.C. #8816
here we go

had my monty at the dealer the other day for some warranty work. while talking with the tech i asked if he could show me the pre-wire prep in the front compartment. sure he said it's right behind the battery. we opened the compartment and he said hhhmmmm. i don't see a pre-wire. it wasn't there!!!!!! so i called CW in Churchville NY the dealer i bought from.
talked the the tech and he said the same thing , a box behind the battery with wires in it and the wires will be capped. i explained there was nothing there. so pics were taken and email sent. i got my reply today, your right, NO PRE-WIRE. his suggestion call Keystone and tell them to pull the build sheet. and here we go.

as i said in another post i installed a slide topper today. while i was doing that wife was taking care of all the inside work. she put a cd in and was listening to some tunes. sounds good right. nope sounded bad. alot of bass vibration. so i looked for the sub woofer and couldn't find it. finally i got under the desk and pay dirt. they mounted the sub in a wooden box under the desk what were they thinking. what happened the sub was now against the side and vibrating bad. i took the front off the box unhooked the sub and mounted it under the desk in the open. now it sounds really good!!!!!!
unbelievable!!!!!!!!!
swanny is offline   Reply With Quote